Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands from Edinburgh
This 12 hour tour will fit in as much of Scotland as can possibly done in one day! You will witness the stunning scenery of Glencoe and Ben Nevis before you make your way to Loch Ness for a Jacobite cruise across its deep waters looking for evidence of its renowned resident, Nessie. Enjoy traveling in comfort on one of our luxury, modern, air-conditioned coaches as you witness the stunning sights that Scotland has to offer.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 5 years|
What is included
Live commentary on board
Modern, air-conditioned coach
Digital Translations available to Download
Please ensure you bring your own face covering. Face coverings are mandatory in Scotland and will not be provided.
We recommend bringing:
- comfortable walking shoes
- waterproof jacket
- cold packed lunch (some food stops may be busy in the peak season and this will save more time for sightseeing)
- cash (ATM machines are limited in the remote Highlands)
...and don't forget your camera!
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on board the coach
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If booster seat is required, please request at the time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
Meeting Point Information
Your tour departs from outside the green Ensign Ewart pub, at 521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PE.