Part of the most popular tour of 2019: our 3-day Skye tour.
Get to know Scotland like you never imagined:
Stay in dream hotels and enjoy the magical cuisine of the country.
There is no tour that offers as much in as short as our Isle of Skye & Highlands 3day/2 night tour
The meeting point is at the entrance of ST ANDREW'S HOUSE 2 Regent Road, EH1 3DG. There you'll see someone from our team with the green umbrella and our logo.
The SKYE & HIGHLANDS ISLAND Tour departs at 7.45 am but please go at 7.30 am so that the tour can leave on time. Punctuality is very important and the tour will always leave at your time.
Remember that you can only bring a small/medium suitcase of 15kgs per person.
Another email will be sent the day before the tour as a reminder.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Here we are waiting for you ready for your next adventure!
● Bring comfortable clothes and good footwear for TREKKING.
● No need to bring food.
● Always wear a waterproof or umbrella.
● Extra money for extra expenses.
● You need to be at the starting point 15 mins in advance.
● A minimum of 4 people is required to make the departure.
● The company will not wait for the person who for reasons outside the company is not at the starting point at the indicated time.
Download now the PDF with all the information related to your tour in the button below.
Don't miss the opportunity to participate in the city's most acclaimed tours. Walk in hand with our guides and let them tell you all the secrets of the Scottish capital.
Join our guided tours: