Harry Potter and Castles of England - Spanish Tour Guide
Cross the border between Scotland and England and discover the defensive walls of the coastal town of Berwick-Upon-Tweed. Continue after enjoying a magical day visiting the castle where Harry Potter, Downton Abbey or Vikings were filmed.
Itinerary Excursion Harry Potter and Castles of England
From March 31 to October 26
Berwick-upon-Tweed - Bamburgh Castle - Alnwick Castle - Etal
Departure from Edinburgh to Berwick-upon-Tweed
With the Lowlands as the main stage, we will approach the border between Scotland and England. Our first stop will be the northernmost town in England: Berwick-upon-Tweed. This town is known for the ruins of its castle, a set of ramparts and a medieval historic quarter. Its border position, with the Tweed River and the North Sea, will give us breathtaking views. In addition, you can also enjoy a coffee and a scone in one of its cafes or stroll down its main street.
From Berwick-upon-Tweed to Bamburgh Castle
On this Harry Potter tour we will visit the Norman castle of Bamburgh. El Cid, Robin Hood and Elizabeth are some of the films that were recorded here. The view of the castle on the white sand beach, the interiors and the extensive collection of objects related to aviation will wait for us in this first stop of the route
- The entrance to Bamburgh Castle is not included in the price of the tour. The clients of Viajarporescocia.com will benefit from a discount on the purchase of the ticket. (Price for customers of Viajarporescocia.com: £ 8.00 adults and over 60 years old; £ 3.50 children from 5 to 15 years old; children under 5 years old free admission.
- The payment of the attractions can only be made in cash to take advantage of the group discount. As far as possible, it is requested that the owner of the reservation pay the guide the fair amounts for each member who according to the reservation.
From Bamburgh Castle to Alnwick Castle
The magic that surrounds the most famous magician of recent times will await us at Alnwick Castle. Here part of the saga of films on Harry Potter was recorded and is the current residence of the Duke of Northumberland. We will remember the characters of the J.K. saga. Rowling, we will discover the rooms of the castle and stroll through its magnificent gardens, where is the largest tree house in Europe. In the castle we will have time and different options for lunch.
- The entrance to Alnwick Castle is not included in the price of the tour. The clients of Viajarporescocia.com will benefit from a discount on the purchase of the ticket. (Price for Viajesporescocia.com customers: adults £ 11.50, children £ 6.00, corresponding rates only for the castle.
- Payment for excursions can only be made in cash. As far as possible, it is requested that the owner of the reservation pay the guide the fair amounts for each member who according to the reservation. At any ATM you can get pounds without additional costs.
From Alnwick Castle to Etal
The return, through secondary roads, will give us the opportunity to enjoy the landscape of the Lowlands. In the middle of the journey we will make a final stop in the picturesque town of Etal, on the banks of the Till River.
* Until the end of the high season you will first visit the Castle of Anlwick (where it will be eaten) and then the Castle of Bamburgh.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Professional driver and guide service from Viajarporescocia.com
- Guide in Spanish
- Transportation in vehicles of 8, 16,19, 33, 39, 53 or 55 seats
- Regulatory insurance
- We recommend you bring suitable clothes for this type of trips. The climate in Scotland can be cold even in the middle of summer
- Do not forget to bring appropriate, comfortable and waterproof footwear
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility. Only Alnwick Castle has partial access for wheelchairs
Meeting Point Information
High Street 190, EH1 1QX Edinburgh, United Kingdom